After reading the covid policy, click on the button to go to the liability waivers page. Sign the covid policy acknowledgement, read the liability waver and fill in the required information and sign. (required of all participants)
VMC covid policy for the Hawaii Playshop and Mentor Training
We advise that all participants are vaccinated and boosted
Bring at least 2 rapid antigen tests
Test the day of arrival and if you develop respiratory symptoms
Masks are not required
If you test positive for Covid-19 you agree to immediately:
- Isolate from the group, even if you have no symptoms.
- Inform Diana Hull and Jim Boneau of your test status.
- VMC will assist your wellbeing, as best we can, as you follow isolation protocols.
We will do our best to retain a room at camp to isolate. If an isolation room is available you may be able to remain onsite. Any additional costs incurred by the camp for covid-isolation are your responsibility.
Release from Liability
- You agree to exempt VMC from all legal liability associated with illnesses, injuries, or accidents that may occur
- VMC dose not refund participants for financial losses due to covid, any other illnesses, injuries, or events that may impact you or disrupt the playshop and training.
- VMC bears no financial or personal liability for illnesses, injuries, accidents, or any other calamities such as weather, theft, or all conditions beyond VMC control that may impact your experience or our program delivery.
- You agree not to hold Village Music Circles liable for any losses, financial or otherwise, and to sign a liability waiver.
- We highly advise that all participants purchase trip cancellation insurance.
- VMC does not provide refunds should our program be interrupted by illness, injury, environmental hazards, weather conditions, theft, politics, or any other condition beyond our control that may impact your ability to participate in the playshop/ training or ourability to complete the playshop/training.
You can purchase trip insurance through your airline agent, credit card company, or a variety of international travel insurance companies: Check out: https://www.squaremouth.com
The best way to reduce hazards is by acknowledging and recognizing risks—then, establishing a plan to reduce harm. Through maintaining awareness of known risks we can plan to stay safe together.
Village Music Circles welcomes your participation and we anticipate an enjoyable and delightful experience for all. We look forward to safely coming together with you, our rhythm community, celebrating our 26th Hawaii Facilitators’ Playshop and Mentor Training.
See you all very soon!
Arthur Hull, Jim Boneau, Diana Hull
Village Music Circles™